Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Baby Ava

I am lucky enough to have a friend willing to let me get my baby fix and practice my photography skills with her sweet, brand new baby girl! For any one who doesn't know, I love, love, love babies! I didn't have this camera until Luke was about 2 months old so, I didn't get to use it for these kinds pictures. I needed to try it out. I still need lots of practice so anyone who has a baby and is close by give me a call!

One week old

Oh so tired!
I love little baby parts. How sweet is this little hand?

Two weeks old
I just love the little wrinkles on her shoulder.
I got her the head band she is wearing and diaper cover that has her name embroidered on it but she didn't want to look at me when she was on her belly. She was in charge so we just went with it!

More baby parts. I can't get enough of little baby feet either!
Don't you wish you looked as cute in a pink tutu?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie I love this picture. You did a really good job on these. The lighting is wonderful! I am sooo proud of you...

Melanie Scott said...

Julie I love this picture. You did a really good job on these. The lighting is wonderful! I am sooo proud of you...