Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lunch

Lunch is a time when we can ususally sit down and relax a little. The rest of the day they usually don't stop. Someone is always on the move.
Despite his little fat body you might be surprised to know that Luke doesn't really eat that well. For some reason, he's been on a yogurt kick. Yogurt is a fun food - good to eat and smear all over your body, the table, the dog!
He's also very into using utensils. He does pretty well. I'm surprised. Not so long ago, I distinctly remeber talking to the doctor about my frustration with him because he would not eat anything that was presented on a fork or spoon. I would have to take it off and give it to him with my fingers and sometimes he would take it. One day Luke will have to explain himself to me. I can't figure him out.
Since they are sitting at the table it's also a good time for me to play around with the camera. Here are some pictures I took one day of our lunch :)
I love the faces Jaden makes! He is such an expressive little guy. He really seems to be enjoying a simple peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Who knew?

No comments: