Wednesday, April 15, 2009

To sum up my life these days...

This is me. Look at that woman. Now imagine her with dark brown hair. I've even got that double stroller with two ornary little boys! LOL.
I know this is a topic many people don't like to discuss but I can't help it. This comic is sooooo how I would feel if I actually had a reason to see a Psychologist (which I probably actually do) and take a Rorschach test (that is the inkblot test for anyone I might have lost).
I don't know what is wrong with them but my boys do #2 all the time. I actually asked the doctor about it at Luke's check up recently. I know it must have sounded strange from someone with 3 kids but it just doesn't seem normal. I swear most days I'm lucky if I have at least one diaper that is just #1. I'm not even joking. I know you don't believe me but it's true. I'd love for you to spend the day at my house changing them so you can see for yourself. I promise you will be scratching your head saying "No! I don't believe there's another one".
So, the other day when I went into the dry cleaners to drop off a few things I noticed this comic. I immediately started laughing and asked the girl if I could have it. She was a little surprised by request but said it was fine. She asked what it was about and when I tried to explain why I thought it was so funny she gave me the "Ah...o-k crazy lady" look. But she let me have it so I don't care! Maybe she doesn't have kids. Or maybe her kids don't have dirty diapers all day long...

1 comment:

Maryland Missing Persons said...

I am so glad u rose from the grave! U inspire me, believe it or not...U write well, and I think u should keep up with ur plans to publish ur writings when ur kids get older...Remember that post...

Sidenote: think we'll all fade from FBsoon. It's kind of cool, u can keep up with people, but the more people u add, the more non-personal it gets. Soon u find urself taking a day to respond to someone's response to something u wrote. U know, something something!