Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A snapshot

This is definitely not "portrait" quality but I think its sweet.  It's very "Luke" and also documents a terrible little accident he had so we can remember to make sure it NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN!

I needed him to stand there and let me take some pictures so I could practice with my new lights - that's why the step up doesn't really match :)
I love that he's wearing his "muscle" spider man and his buzz light year shoes - huge favs!  and the best part is the pudding!  That boy can eat his weight in junk food - poor thing, takes after his mom and dad :(
Unfortunately, that's not just pudding on his face.  He's got a little burn on his chin and neck from an accident he got from goofing off with his brother.  Those two are so ornery when  they get together sometimes.  They are giving me grey hairs!!

No comments: