Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

I have been to the pumpkin patch three different times already since the day after it opened.  I was able to take many beautiful photos of lots of cutie patooties and their families but wasn't able to  get my family over there!  For some reason, Luke decided it was a good time to start taking a nap!  I can guarantee he would not have made that choice if I had been home with him.  Maybe Chris had something to do with that...
But today right after Church, we headed directly to the pumpkin patch.  I wasn't even sure if they would stil be open or how many pumpkins would be left.  We were lucky that they were still open and there were lots of very cool pumpkins left! We borrowed some for a few pictures and the kids each picked out one to take home to carve this week. 
The proceeds go toward supporting several different programs that benefit the church and community.
It's a great cause and a fantastic pumpkin patch! 





1 comment:

Dana said...

They're all beautiful!