Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What have I been up to?

Taking pictures!!

During the week I am busy taking care of these three munchkins but on the weekends I've had the privilege of taking pictures for people. I am finally getting started with my own little business. It is wonderful! I am so happy!
I have much to learn since I am definitely NOT a business woman. But the picture taking part I love.
I've been fortunate to get my baby fix by spending a few hours on the weekends with some of the most gorgeous babies on the planet!! And I've also gotten to capture a very important life transition for some gorgeous teenagers as they prepare to graduate from High School.
This profession suits me well. I am able to be home with my children most of the time and escape for a few hours on the weekends to capture precious memories for others. It's perfect for me.
You can see more at my website: www.julietyreephoto.com :)






1 comment:

Dana said...

And by the looks of it, I'd agree it's the perfect profession for you as well! You need to start entering these in contests and getting your name out there. There's always more to learn but what someone can't learn is the natural talent that you have.

Also, have you ever heard of bella baby photography? They are a company that contracts with freelance photographers to do the newborn baby pictures in the hospital. One of our hospitals here has switched to them from the people that did the mugshots that I got when my babies were born. Check out their website http://www.bellababyphotography.com/. You would be perfect for that!