Friday, August 28, 2009

My "Bat-men"

Who's that masked man?
It's just Luke :)
Jaden is very independent. He's often heard saying "Me do-d it". Tonight he insisted on dressing himself for bed. Instead of standing over him supervising and fighting my urges to help I just left. Soon after I heard "Julie, come look at Jaden". Instead he came to me and fortunately my camera was right next to me. I did such a good job not laughing so he would work with me to take his picture. I told him to "show me his Batman face". Apparently Batman is in a very good mood :)
Here's a closer look at his pants...
So cute! He was very proud :)

2 comments:

LifeWithTheHairls said...

So Cute! Emilee used to do that all the time, she actually still does LOL they are all growing up way too fast! i miss you guys so much!

Ann M. said...

way cute! Ari at 9 still does this. Anytime she wears "tights" I have to tell her to check that they r on straight!