Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Chris working on his retirement plan

These pictures were actually taken 2-8-09. It surprised me how different Luke looks. He seems to have gotten a lot more hair in just two months!
Chris is a sports guy. Kelli once said she thought Chris would have all girls. I sort of thought the same thing. It just works like that sometimes. At the time, Kelli had all boys and wanted a girl and Chris had a girl and wanted a boy. Then, Jaden came...and Luke came. Boys all over the place! Fortunately (for Chris), they both seem to enjoy sports as well. Of course, if we had all girls he would teach them how to play sports too! Anna's already had a round of soccer with Dad as the coach ;) She seems more interested in dancing and singing but she's not bad at golf and she was good at soccer the moment or two that she actually was interested.
Chris likes to joke that the boys are his retirement package. That might not be a bad idea with the way the economy is looking right now...
He's spent a lot of time with Jaden and Jaden actually does pretty good. Today was Luke's turn. He had a lot of fun!
As I was watching them I couldn't help but wonder who is going to break the first window?????

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good plan to me. Keep on with that golf with Anna. I had a friend in college who was a girl golfer with a full paid scholarship! They are in hot demand.

And for the window, my guess would be Jaden based on age and spunk. I vote for waiting to find out after all your other recent mishaps die down!

That bottom picture is really crisp. Were you adjusting the shutter speed?

Unknown said...

PS: top one too. Somehow that one came up last so I didn't see it until I scrolled back up.

Maryland Missing Persons said...

Awesome pictures