Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Lukie-Wookis


This is the nickname Anna came up with for Luke. She worked on it for a long time. She kept calling him "Luke Tilston" for a nickname and couldn't understand why that wasn't a good one. I tried to explain that if someone heard her call him that they would think he was Aunt Kelli and Uncle Mike's baby instead of ours. But, she finally came up with a good one.Teething...gotta rub those gums on everything he can get in his mouth!



Just having a little fun.

Wondered what it would be like to put Luke in the back of this toy dump truck. It was cute. He sat there and played with some toy keys for a little while. And then...


And just a little Jaden thrown in...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luke is too cute! I love the color contrast in the grass photo. I'm happy to hear Anna is so comfortable away from you. I wish I could say the same about Kian. I don't know if he'll ever out grow is seperation aniexty!

Dana said...

so sweet. And did you put something stick in the bottom of that basket to keep Jaden still?

Dana said...

that was supposed to be sticky*