Thursday, June 5, 2008

A little resemblance?

It seems like each of my kids have their own unique look. I think that's neat but I wish there was at least some resemblance. Something that at least made them look like they came from the same parents. Anna's got brown hair, huge blue eyes, and very olive-toned skin. Jaden has blonde curly hair, hazel/brown eyes, and a fairer complexion. Luke is still to be determined but so far he seems to have dark hair, blue eyes, and a fair complexion. Then when you consider their individual features - shape of eyes, nose, mouth, etc the differences are even greater. But when I started to look at these pictures after I took them I thought I noticed a resemblance between Anna and Luke. Obviously not their skin tones - so, look past that. But, I think a resemblance.

What do you think?

No comments: