Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bumbo

Luke "found" his hands right around the time he turned two months old. He often squeezes his hands together, holds them up to look at them, tries to reach out to touch things, and is starting to grab things (notice he has a hold of the blanket),
Yesterday, we got a package from Aunt Evonka and Uncle Scott with the Bumbo seat. As soon as I set him in it he noticed his feet. I would have loved to have known what he was thinking. Usually if I talk to him he'll look at me. Since we had been taking pictures I know this for a fact because he looked at me for pretty much all of the pics. But once he found his feet it was over - there wasn't anything more interesting to get his attention.
Anna was trying to "straighten" him up. Looks like she's about to shake him or choke him but she really wasn't.
After getting "straightened" up by Anna he was able to move over to the right and found the other foot!

1 comment:

Jay and Laura said...

Maybe I should have taken a picture of that diaper I changed the other day and then people would at least know he isn't that cute ALL the time :-) Down in Seadrift now, wishing I was back in Clute hanging with the Tyrees!!