Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Go figure


I admit that I am not very good at putting my kids to sleep. I love to hold them and have them near me. They're little for such a short time! I've been trying to be better with Luke. Some days are better than others. I'll always be a sucker!
While Jaden was sleeping I took the opportunity to play with Luke and have some floor time on his little exerciser. The day we bought this we also bought something special for Anna and Jaden too. Despite our best efforts to think ahead and curb toy fights those two will not leave Luke's toy alone. Most days he's got only one (of four) little dangly things to look at/bat at/kick - if he's lucky. They take them all off and toss them around the room. This poor little guy doesn't stand a chance right now! I'm sure he'll be more than able to fend for himself one day (especially if he keeps up at the rate he is growing).
Anyway, I had gotten up to do something while Luke was content playing. When I came back he was sound asleep! I couldn't believe my eyes - I wish it were always that easy. He looks so sweet when he's sleeping :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: