Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Anna and Luke


The other one wouldn't sit still long enough for me to get a picture. I'm going to have to work on learning how to use the "action mode" on my camera if I have any hope of catching Jaden in a picture that doesn't capture him as a blur!
I got a new camera the other day and have been playing around learning how to use it. I think Anna is already getting tired of me using her as my test model. I still need to order a different lens and a speedlight. It will be much easier for me to get good shots with those. Right now I've got to have my camera pretty close to them to get the kind of pictures I like. And, I don't like to use the flash but I don't have good light inside in most rooms so it's easy to get blurry pictures. The speedlight will allow me to use the flash but have more natural looking pictures because you can divert the light upwards and use a diffuser. I'm having so much fun learning how to take better pictures. I'm definitely an amateur with tons to learn but I love taking pictures of these little guys. I hope I'll have some nice ones for them to share with their kids when they're all grown up one day.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: