Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Isn't she lovely

~One day old~
I had the privilege of getting to snap some pictures of my friend's gorgeous and oh-so-tiny newborn baby. She was an itty bitty 5lbs. 9 oz. when she was born and widdled down to an even ittier bittier 4 lbs. 14 oz. by the time she went home! But, she's in the positive now and gaining those precious ounces! I look forward to sharing more beautiful photos as she grows and changes. Can't wait to see those chubby cheeks and fat little baby thighs :)
~Five Days Old~


I am thankful to live close by so I can get lots of practice taking pictures of babies and hopefully get some wonderful photos to share with her family :)

2 comments:

Dana said...

These a great! I can't imagine that it would be difficult for you to find newborns to "practice" on. What a fortunate mother this one is!

Jay and Laura said...

Such sweet photos, such sweet moments you captured. I still love the first one of her at one day old, something about it is just so sweet...and can you believe how much she has grown already....Jay thinks she is well over 8 lbs now! I would agree....