Friday, August 28, 2009

Kindergarten year memories

I like to do beginning and end of year interviews with Anna. This year she was just not cooperative so this was all that I got:

  1. My teacher this year was: Mrs. Burns
  2. My favorite subject was: Art
  3. What was your least favorite subject: No answer!!
  4. Tell me one thing you learned this year:

A. "About frogs"

Q. What about them?

A. "First they are in eggs, then they crack out of the eggs and turn into something like a fish. They're just tiny like this (she shows me). They live under water. In a couple of days they get this big (she shows me)..." Guess she needs a refresher. I can't believe she is done with her first year of school. I didn't think I'd make it through her first day. You can read my thoughts and feelings from her first day here: Kindergarten post

What a difference a year makes! She was still my baby when she first stepped through those doors and now she is my beautiful little girl, growing up a little more every day. To say that I'm proud of her doesn't seem like enough.

1 comment:

Dana said...

this year was much easier for me too! Thank God!