Friday, August 8, 2008

More pics of my little Sis



I just loved these pictures so I decided to post some more. I am so glad that she let me take her picture. It was nice to spend some time together and share these moments with her. She is truly beautiful on the inside and out - I think it shows in these pictures.
I'd love some feedback on which one is your favorite (I'd like to hear if you think they suck too! I'll take the criticism because it will make me better). I'll pass it on to Meg and my Mom to help them decide on which ones they want to use.











2 comments:

Dana said...

I've already told you what I think about these but.. Love the color of the one on the tractor, love the composition of the ones in the door. They all are just beautiful. Better than any senior pictures I've seen in a long time. But what happened to the one of her looking over her shoulder? That was my favorite.

Jay and Laura said...

I like the first three you posted the best, they were definitely my faves. Out of these I like the one of her sitting in the door, the B&W, I think it is the third one down. I am just a sucker for B&W though I think they always look amazing. Of course all your photos look great, so I don't think you can go wrong!